Consultant at Strategic Strides
Views:78 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Solution Architect - Information Technology Firm (10-15 yrs)
Solution Architect - Information Technology Firm , Gurugram
Position : Solution Architect for Information Technology organization dealing in AI/ML and Biomatrix
Experience : 10 - 15 years
Open Positions - 2
Solution Architect Job Description :
- We are looking for an innovative solution architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The solution architect's responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
- To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman's terms.
Solution Architect Responsibilities :
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company's needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
- Prepare and present test plan, Solution Design, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solution deliverables.
- Identify customer requirements, analyse alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform, and network configurations.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum conversions and high-quality dialogue.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Solution Architect Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Growth potential
- Prospective candidate will get opportunity to learn and grow his career in the field of latest technologies. In our growing organization there are ample opportunities to get know-how in multiple domain & functionalities like Banking, Hospitality, Education etc and new-age technologies like Biometrics, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Analytics etc.
- Candidate will get opportunities to grow with the organization in terms of technical expertise as well as personal development. Organization believes in a great work life balance.
About Company :
They ae India's one of the most innovative & promising Artificial Intelligence enabled Biometric Software Platform, Products & Solutions designing organization.
They bring a new paradigm in User Identity verification, with redefined Security and User Control. Their vision is to Empower & Enable every Individual to experience the power of AI & Biometrics on their own smartphones & to bring Convenience, Seamless Experience & comprehensive Security in their daily life through biometric authentication based One Tap Digital Transactions.
They have presence across the globe, with its development center in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
They have successfully developed our proprietary Computer Vision, AI & multi model Biometric technology platform for which they have filed patent in USA, which is currently in progress.
They provide one of the industry's unique solutions that has potential to change the dynamics of Biometric Identity verification market. Our continuous search for opportunities in newer markets & industries, help them to keep ahead of the Technology Innovation curve.