Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:603 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Solution Architect - Hybris Vertical (12-20 yrs)
We have a leadership opportunity for Solution Architect - Hybris with one of our client for Chennai location.
As a Hybris Architect you will be a key member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in delivering client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with your team members and peers and effectively lead the technical stream on E-Commerce projects. You should be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge in high volume, high transactional web commerce platforms built on any of these niche products: Hybris, Demandware, Magento, Intershop, WCS
- Experience of implementing Micro services architecture.
- Experience designing and implementing headless commerce utilizing RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering practices like TDD, BDD, Pair Programming.
- Strong knowledge of designing solutions that work across web and mobile.
- Participate in requirements analysis and documentation, and in the development of acceptance criteria
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed system design and technical specifications.
- Demonstrated E-Commerce development background
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to communicate, produce documentation, prepare for and lead client sessions, etc.
- Technical architecture, including the architecture of multi-tier applications and integrations specifically on E-Commerce Platforms.
- Experience working using agile methodologies and in the fast-paced environment.
- Strong multi project experience in architecting solutions on large eCommerce platforms such as: WebSphere Commerce, SalesForce Commerce Cloud, CloudCraze, Hybris, magento, Intershop
- Good technical understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- DevOps and Automation.