Recruiter at Talent North
Views:1624 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Solution Architect - Healthcare Technology Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (7-15 yrs)
A VC funded company developing products to enable data backed decision-making in the healthcare sector
Their team of data scientists, medical researchers, operations specialists and machine learning experts have been working with some of the largest healthcare databases in the world and have developed proprietary algorithms using a combination of human and artificial intelligence
Clients include Max Healthcare, Fortis Hospitals and PGI Chandigarh amongst others
Core team from ISB, IIM A, IIT and AIIMS
- AI guided Anti-Microbial Management tool
- AI managed Infection Control tool
- AI guided Patient Retention tool
- AI enhanced Resource Allocation tool
- Work with CEO, COO, Head of Product and Head Data Sciences.
- Drive interactions with external experts
- Interface with Key Opinion Leader
- Bachelors of Science (or higher) in computer science or related field from IITs, NITs or DTU
- 7+ years of experience in pre-sales engineering for B2B softwares
- Must have successfully implemented and deployed 2 or more products and well-versed with product scalability.
- Must have a good understanding of choice of tech stack and preferred if conversant with React and Django.
- Should be well conversant with figuring out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms.
- Experience with scalable micro service architecture.
- Should be able to develop and maintain database systems to extract, cleanse, transform, load and maintain data for SQL databases with a huge volume of data.
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development and Linux
- Deep understanding of cloud security challenges including emerging trends cutting across compute, network, endpoint, data, etc Ability to define various solutions/framework/ methodology for emerging cloud security concerns
- Must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills.