Account Manager at Armour Corporate Services
Views:273 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Solution Architect - Healthcare (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make ongoing recommendations of Architecture standards and system configurations
- Analyzing the current Application architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement
- Enabling an innovative approach to system architecture standards which greatly increase the flexibility, scalability, and reliability of IT services at a lower cost
- Providing expert level Solution Architecture & Enterprise Architecture knowledge and counsel to others
- Driving the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future
state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Developing, supporting, and communicating Architecture policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Delivering highly complex Architecture & Design using in-depth knowledge within the EA domain
- Partner with other architects and engineering teams to define, design and implement components of the platform and application architecture.
- Provide hands-on help in supporting the App Dev team with their project needs.
- Assist in technical presentations and info-sharing sessions to create a clear and uniform understanding of the new
systems to various constituents within
- Provide guidance and lead resolution of technical issues as they arise.
- Lead and support the needs of strategic roadmap and Blueprint activity.
- Responsible for assisting with the overall system design and architecture.
- Responsible for creating roadmap documents, architectural documents, process documents, standards documents
and governance documents.
- At times, responsible for assisting with client and project engagements to document technical requirements for
database, applications, integration, infrastructure, etc.
- Evaluate technologies for technology strategy.
- Drive the design and construction of a client's complex business problems into innovative technology solutions
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; 8-12 years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines.12 years of experience in information technologies and/or 5 years of experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Degree in information technology, computer science, or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture and/or product development, Healthcare industry preferred
- 5+ Experience with SOA standards, including SOAP, REST, WSDL, JSON, XSLT etc.,
- Experience designing and implementing Healthcare applications (Desirable)
- Experience with security and privacy standards; e.g. HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO27001 etc.,
- Excellent Written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Experience Agile software development life cycles
- Experience with Event and Domain Driven Design.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience creating artifacts within an EA framework (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, etc.).
- Experience in facilitating transformational change through the use of architectural roadmaps.
- Experience with adopting, communicating and promoting the standards & value of Enterprise Architecture within an organization.
- Experience with Architecture and Design tools (e.g. Orbus iServer, Erwin)