Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:113 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Solution Architect - GIS projects (12-25 yrs)
- We are hiring a lead architect to spearhead our architectural operations and develop building designs while maintaining an active communication line with clients.
- This role will be aligned with the goals of the organization in the Robotic Process Automation in various GIS Projects that relate to source technologies such as Satellite Imagery, LASER, 3D and themes that connect to Emergency response, Disaster management, Cloud computing, and Web-enabled solutions.
- 12+ years of experience in architecture, implementing, and administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems.
- Primarily responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and other automation solutions in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Develop project plans, functional specifications, and implementation plans and other automation projects
- Should be able to recommend appropriate software, hardware, and - process solutions to enhance business processes, systems, and applications
- Hands-on working experience in solution design, planning, developing, deployment, security, identity management frameworks, cloud, and scalability
- Work on the latest technology implementation patterns including service oriented architectures and cloud hybrid configurations
- Self- driven results oriented
- Should have the ability to perform in a multitasking Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- BTech/MTech in Geoinformatics or Civil Eng.
- Min 5 years of experience in architecting solutions and relevant designing experience
- Experience in application and tool development in the past is mandatory
- Handled a team of developers
- Experience from development and process improvement background
- Ability to guide the team and troubleshoot
- Strong analytical skills along with People Management Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.