Manager-Leadership Hiring at Archelons
Views:134 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Solution Architect - GCP Infrastructure (13-22 yrs)
- GCP Infrastructure Architect should have a minimum experience level of 6 years, with evidence of exposure to Enterprise GCP Infrastructure projects during this time
- Knowledge of the GCP Cloud Adoption Framework and related tools
- Proven track record in providing design and consultancy covering GCP Infrastructure, availability, security, scalability, operability and extensibility
- GCP integration aspects for hybrid solutions such as WAN networking, Direct Peering, VPN, B2B, B2C, Active Directory, etc.
- GCP hybrid solutions such as Cloud Interconnect, Cloud VPN, Anthos, Hybrid Indentity scenarios Knowledge of cloud-native and 3rd party tools for management, monitoring security and automation
- Exposure to cloud governance, billing and optimisation, and target operating models
- Exposure to application discovery and dependency mapping as part of app migration and rationalisation activities and tooling
- Architecting and deploying Enterprise GCP Infrastructure solutions as part of Public, and Hybrid cloud platforms
- Experience of upgrades, consolidation as well as new deployments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.