Consultant at NovoTree Minds
Views:349 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solution Architect - Finance Processes - SAP - Retail (12-15 yrs)
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Please list, in bullet format, the key actions and accountabilities of the role on both a transactional/operational and strategic level (if applicable). Include the day-to-day as well as longer-term goals and indicators. Taken collectively, the - key tasks and accountabilities- are what a successful post-holder would do and achieve whilst in the role.
- Work with the colleagues of Enterprise + Technical Architecture and Demand management to select or design the solution that will best-fit the deployment or improvement of a business capability and subsequent business requirements. Also ensure it complies with technical requirements, including coding standards, security requirements, protocols and others.
- Drive and approve functional specifications, template and functional training materials to support the delivery teams of key Global projects.
- Communicate design challenges clearly to technology partners to ensure standardization and simplification is achieved.
- Define global templates for future deployments of solutions by ensuring the proper repository of specifications as well as global template documentation such as Academy Trainings, global coding standards and Others
- Provide the SI partners with code standards, UX and UI standards, technical and support requirements to ensure fast and cost-efficient delivery of high-performance and compliant solutions.
- Develop Prototypes to confirm functional design effectiveness
- Assess and define the proper prototyping tools and standards to ensure fast and efficient prototypes.
Please describe how the role fits into, and interacts with, the wider business. Include a summary of the activities of the wider department/business function in which this role is based. Please also use this section to highlight the key strategic interactions (in terms of scope, key business relationships leveraged, etc) if this is applicable.
- The Global Design Lab in India, together with the Delivery Centers of Jaguariuna ( Brazil) and Aguascalientes (Mexico), design and deliver all cross-zone Solutions and global Solutions programs. The Design Lab in India also support the zones with design methodology as well as functional and technical expertise for systems.
- Within Solutions, the job holder interacts continuously with the Enterprise + Technical Architecture, Demand Management and the other areas under design and Delivery as part of the program lifecycle management.
- Strong interaction with Zone and Global Functions is also expected when detailing business requirements and during design review and validation.
- Global Solutions Operations, both IT and Business Services, are considered as key-stakeholders for all programs since they act as both clients and system owners when solution is transitioned to regular operations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Please list the following requirements
- Level of educational attainment required:
Academic Degree - MBA, Masters or PhD.
Engineer, IT-Related professions
- Previous work experience required
Senior SAP Finance Consultant
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the SAP functionality
- Provides detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
- Provides hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Follows and understands new SAP FI product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions (like Ariba, Blackline)
- Coaches and mentors other technical and functional team members
- Interview candidates
Experience leading large IT and Business program / projects, focused on Finance business functions
Experience in working in a multi-national / multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
Strong analytical / problem-solving skills, preferably with Finance experience
Experience in CPG company strongly preferred
- Language skills required
Microsoft Office (mandatory)
Minimum 12+ years of SAP Finance consulting experience
Active SAP Module certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
Technologies and Technical Landscapes supporting multiple business areas