Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:118 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Solution Architect - Finance & Accounts Domain - BFSI (5-15 yrs)
This opportunity is one of the MNC
Job Description :
A suitable person will have an excellent understanding of Finance and Accounting / Banking to work on the client's specifications. Reporting to the Principal Solutions Lead(s) the Solutions Architect will be responsible for total ownership of the overall solution (Finance and Accounting) / (Others) and serves as the primary point of contact. The Solutions the architect will work with the Bid Management, operations teams, advisors/consultants, and other stakeholders to shape the final solution and the bid submission. This includes leading customer design workshops, inputs on contract schedules, and commercials. The solution architect must also understand not just the functional aspects of the business but also the business needs and the overall impact of his/her solution to the profitability of the business.
The following is a job description example of the role of a solution architect. It consists of common duties, tasks, and responsibilities for the position:
- Liaise with business/operations to design solution architecture for RFPs/RFI and other bids
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution development, and workshops.
- Develops a win theme in collaboration with the respective stakeholders
- Reviews business context for solutions and in defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending and selecting potential options, and the development of a timeline and roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the essence of the solution, collaborates, and coordinates with stakeholders to shape the final design of the proposal
- Champions a structured approach to solutions design.
- Assures solutions not only are fit a specific purpose but also closely aligned with the Company's vision, purpose, and interests.
- Continues to challenge the status quo and brings in a larger industry perspective to solution design
Requirements - Abilities, Knowledge, and Skills :
- Education and Certification: Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in accounting/business management and related discipline. A PMP certification is preferred.
- Communication: The position involves collaboration with clients, reporting to leadership, coordinating with stakeholders, and leading a team of bid managers. Therefore, excellent communication skill is paramount in this role.
- Computer Literacy: Has to be computer savvy and must feel comfortable working on computers for a long time. Must have a reasonably fair understanding of ERPs, Platforms, and Other solutions that are prevalent in the market.
- Analytical thinking: He/she must be an analytical thinker. A solution architect must be able to understand the needs of the prospect and limitations of the company and design programs to cater for such needs.
- He/she must be able to evaluate the likely effects of solutions on the profitability of the businesses
- Other necessary qualities include attention to detail, the ability to work alone and in a group, and time consciousness.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.