Founder at Wish Workforc Augmentation Services(WishWAS)
Views:148 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Solution Architect - F&A - IT (12-15 yrs)
Exp: 12- 15 yrs
- You will be aligned with our Solution Architecting vertical and help us interpret and translate client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. The SA operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team (on large deals with multiple SAs) accountable to the SA SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the client account lead.
- You will be working as a part of F&A Solution Architecting team which joins Sales and Opportunity team to understand client expectations, market & industry dynamics, to architecture solutions which will leverage the best and the greatest of Company's offering & assets and to shape value proposal Business Outcome led.
- You will be responsible for F&A Solutioning where in you need to understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard.
- You should have the ability to shape a C-level value proposal including the latest and the greatest of the Company, highly differentiative and compelling proposal fitting to client expectations and address client challenges.
- You should drive true solution differentiation through automation, analytics, liquid, cloud, technology stack, As a Service, etc. It will be important to define indicative Business Case at early stage of the Sales process with minimal data and guidance. You will need to understand the competitive landscape and how the competition will position their solution vs Company's.
- You should be able to confidently articulate the future of Operations and the journey roadmap for the strategy. It will be important to Think out of the box / Forward Thinking and move out of the comfort zone to try new things and drive innovation. This involves you to manage complex deals and complex situations.
- You should have the ability to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, drive consensus, take difficult decision when required for Finance and Accounting Skills around Business Process Services in Finance & Accounting, analytics knowledge, automation knowledge and Cloud knowledge are good to have.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility. The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals. Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within Company, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach. Some latitude in decision-making in involved