Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:663 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Solution Architect - F&A Domain - BPO (12-15 yrs)
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for an expert in F&A BPO Solutioning. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic /smart professional keen/hungry to grow their career as a F&A Solution Architect. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Managing different Operational groups, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer
- Handling the sign-off of the solution with proper input from the OGs on client business objectives, industry, budget and preferences
- Identifying leadership contacts for service transition and operations and ensuring appropriate solution plan transition for closed deals
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost
- Preparing the Business Development spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Finance and Accounting domain acumen, expert in F&A BPO services
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in F&A presales and solutioning
- Good understanding of offering strategy, the standard solution components and the likely adaptations of the solution
- Understanding of F&A outsourcing in all areas (PTP, OTC, RTR and FP&A)
- Expert/Good understanding of F&A domain in any industry or across industries
- Preferred experience in delivery, transition and/or solution design in an outsourced environment
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.