Solution Architect - Enterprise Product (10-25 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - solution architect, mumbai, BFSI, presales, infrastructure
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - Work with customers to understand their Business, applications and IT landscape to design and deliver solutions for unified visibility, monitoring and analytics.
Our client has its proprietary AI product to improve IT operations for the new age digital enterprise. Their core offering is a big data analytics and AI based software product, which brings together and correlates real time information across applications, business transactions and infrastructure. Businesses choose these products to improve their CX in the new digital world.
- Work across the entire landscape that spans across network, compute, storage, databases, applications and business domain
- Use the Big Data and AI driven features of the product to provide solutions that will enable customers to improve the end user experience for their applications
- Create detailed designs, solutions and validate with internal engineering and customer teams, establish a good network of relationships with customers and experts
- Understand the application architecture and transaction level work flow to identify touch points and metrics to be monitored and analysed
- Analytics and analysis on data and provide insights and recommendations
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage planning and execution of platform implementation at customer sites.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies - Big Data, no SQL databases, Elastic Search, Mongo DB, devops
- At least 10+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management
- Experience in working with large scale IT infra, including applications, databases, network
- Experience in working with monitoring tools, automation tools
- Hands on experience in scripting
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus: Elastic search, MongoDB, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK stack, REST APIs, web services, JMX)
Salary according to market standards.
Opportunity to work closely with the cofounders in a leadership position.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Akhil Varma - +91 124 452 5436
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.