Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:250 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Solution Architect - BFSI Domain - IIT/NIT/BITS (10-14 yrs)
For a leading BFSI company @ Delhi/NCR ..Looking for a Techno commercial Solution Architect from Banks, Insurance, BFSI service domain..
Responsible for providing solution architecture in creating & delivering end to end high performance, scalable & flexible digital solutions using cutting edge/emerging technologies including Mobility/Responsive/Progressive apps, Content Management (CMS), APIs & Microservices, application & data Integration using technologies like Kafka/Rabbit MQ, scalable data management, Analytics, DevOps, Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS and Containerization)and Artificial Intelligence. Work with the direction from Enterprise Architect and co-create solutions with rest of the IT and business champions
Key competencies/skills required
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise.
- Experience in designing building server-less cloud solution
- Able to choice & recommend the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database or security requirements.
- Provide guidance on issues such as performance, cost, disaster recovery or security concerns.
- Passionate Problem Solver
- Can do attitude-, self-driven with sound communication & articulation skills
- End to End Solution Architecture of applications & data for web/mobile applications with backend integration
- Diversified technology experience (Breadth)
- Experienced in architectural styles including SOA, Microservices, ESB, Messaging, Event Driven Architecture, Integration patterns
- Application of multiple design patterns like 12-factor, SOLID, enterprise integration patterns
- Experience in developing and deploying Cloud Native applications on AWS/Azure
- Experience in addressing scalability & performance tuning of applications
- At least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in design & development of rich web/mobile apps using technologies like HTML5, Angular/ReactJS or similar JS frameworks, NodeJS, Native/Hybrid, Java/.NET, SQL, RDBMS(Oracle), NoSQL using MongoDB/Cassandra or similar
- Must have experience on solving Performance, Scalability challenges in current/previous assignments
- Must have worked on architecting applications on Cloud (AWS/Azure/Open Shift etc.)
- Must have utilized Continuous Integration & Delivery tools/practices using Jenkins
- Any prior experience on Implementation of AI, Data Analytics will be a plus
- Good to have hands on experience on messaging, streaming platforms
Qualifications and experience:
- B.E / MCA from a reputed institute
- 10-14years of strong experience of Solution Architecture with hands-on software development background
- Should have architected and delivered at least 2-3 large projects in a technology organization
- Should be working or should have worked with reputed organizations or startups