HR Consultant at Stalwart Management
Views:234 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Solution Architect - BFSI (17-24 yrs)
Role Requirement :
1. Strong experience in engineering and software architecture design.
2. Project management experience is advantageous.
3. In-depth understanding of coding languages.
4. Problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies, frameworks and platforms available. Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
5. Strong experience in Java / JEE and Experience in working on projects as a technical architect using Java, JSP, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Restful Services, Micro services, Java 8, Data structure, Framework, Web-services.
6. Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills along with Experience in providing solutions for complex technical Problems.
7. Experience as a technical leader in handling mid to large sized teams.
9. The candidate should have worked on various design patterns.
10. Strong knowledge/certifications on AWS/AZURE /Google APIGEE.
11. Kowledge on API monetization.
12. The candidate should have exposure on developing technical and commercial proposals for API projects.
13. Experience with large scale distributed systems and exposure in implementing best practices, Code Reviews, Design Reviews, Performance Optimization
14. Ability to keep track of the bigger picture while helping the team members with their day to day assignments.
15. Follow SOP for Product Management Processes.
16. Providing feedback to the team and evaluation/acceptance of programmed enhancements to ensure completeness and quality of product.
17. Assist the team with the estimation of development efforts required for each task.
18. Manage business stakeholders by providing timely project progress updates; monitor key dates and checkpoints in a status dashboard or report.
19. Monitor project progress and make constant adjustments based on larger strategic objectives and plans.
20. Maintain constant communication with the development team, providing leadership, guidance and knowledge.
21. Handling escalation, Risk and stake holder Management.
22. Working knowledge on Banking domain is a plus.
23. Exposure to collaborate and worked in with parallel peers groups of DevOps, SQA, DBA and other developers/engineers.
24. Create, facilitate, and/or revise training materials and documents to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge; Consult with management and personnel to identify, define, and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, and input and output requirements. Interested candidates kindly share their updated CV on Headwaywizard@gmail.com (Headway wizard consultant)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.