Solution Architect - BFS (5-12 yrs)
What You'll Do :
- S/he will build a clear technical vision based on business requirements and ensure alignment of all stakeholders.
- Lead and participate in project deliverables - including architecture, technical design, coding, and QA
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimising them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Additionally, s/he will be the primary technical point of contact for the business team to help them understand the complexity of any new feature.
Your Superpowers :
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators.
- Strong understanding experience with Design patterns , Data Structures .
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android and Hybrid platforms.
- Understanding of REST and JSON, and experience with utilising REST on mobile clients.
- Good understanding of Version Control principles, preferably using Git
Desired skills :
- Experience in working on setting up DevOps practices
- Ability to lead a team of 3-5 engineers across Android/iPhone
- Experience shipping a few native apps.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies