HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:25547 Applications:610 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Solution Architect - Banking Product/Core Banking - IT Product Firm (9-23 yrs)
We are partner with leading IT product company in banking
Solution Architect General Skills :
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Expertise in SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Must demonstrate good judgement and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that constitutes the right Product components and versions.
- Must have a strong presentation and communication skills.
- Should be able to understand the customer problems and tries to bring the best possible feature from the existing Product stack.
- Should be able to write "user stories" which narrates the actual workflow the customer is going to expect out of the final deliverable.
- Responsible for prioritizing the solutions that needed to be implemented.
- Work in close coordination with Presales teams to freeze the Implementation scope for new Implementations.
- Should be working closely with MU teams to be aware of the Roadmaps to define the Solutions Effectively.
- Domain expertise in more than one Product.
- Experience in enterprise integration standards and tools.
- Working along with Delivery teams to reduce the cycle time of Implementation.
- 10-15 years of experience in Banking domain in IT.
- Should have worked in providing solution consulting for large enterprises
- Should have Product Development exposure or Implementation Exposure to Tier I and Tier II banks.
Solution Architect Channel Applications & Cash Management -Track I :
- Expertise in defining Solutions for channel Systems in Cash Management Domain.
- Strong domain skills in Cash Management.
- Worked on multiple channels like Internet, Devices and Host to Host etc.
- Should be well versed with Local Payments at least in Middle East, APAC and African markets.
- Collections and Receivables, Invoice Management practises in Middle East, APAC and African markets.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Payments features and requirements in multiple markets
Solution Architect Channel Applications &Liquidity Management -Track II :
- Expertise in defining Solutions for channel Systems in Liquidity Management Domain.
- Strong domain skills in Liquidity Management.
- Well versed with Interest Accrual, Application and various types of calculation and allocation models.
- Well versed with various Sweep types and models.
- Exposed to market requirements with respect to Liquidity Management in various markets.
Solution Architect Channel Applications, Trade Finance& SCF - Track III :
- Expertise in defining Solutions for channel Systems in Trade Finance & SCF Domain.
- Strong domain skills in Trade Finance & SCF