Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1195 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Solution Architect - AWS Cloud (13-18 yrs)
Solution Architect - Cloud (AWS)+ Application(Java)
We have an opportunity for a Solution Architect-Cloud(AWS) for one of our client.
- 13+ years of overall IT experience with hands-on experience implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
- 7+ years experience in designing HLD's and LLD's Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services.
- 5+ years hands experience on Kafka / Confluent / Data Streaming / Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud.
- Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain together with Jenkins/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Experience in Log and Performance Monitoring tools using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / Professional would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Kafka architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka Security with Kerberos, Connectors, Producer and consumer APIs.
- Good understanding of Spark framework and Streaming message delivery semantics.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Solution Architect Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- AWS certified and atleast 2 implementation experience
- High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative