Sr. HR Executive at Solution Analysts Pvt Ltd
Views:95 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Solution Analysts - Senior Business Development Manager (8-14 yrs)
New Business Development
1. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
2. Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
3. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
4. Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
5. Research and build relationships with new clients.
6. Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company's practice leaders/Principals.
7. Plan approaches and pitches.
8. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
9. Mentor, train, and guide team to enhance their sales skills and achieve their targets.
10. Participate in pricing the solution/service.
11. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
12. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
13. Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business Development Planning
1. Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
2. Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
3. Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
4. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.