Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1549 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Solution Advisor - IT Audit (6-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform IT Audit reviews in areas of SOX (Process), SOC-1, SOC -2 Audits and Application Control Review.
- Conducting Quality Review of the work perform by the team on control testing.
- Review the work done by team on SOC1 testing (SSAE16 or ISAE3402 standard) and SOC 2 Testing and documentation.
- Identify any IT internal control weaknesses in processes by performing Risk Assessment and document the findings. .
- Manage operational oversight over the team managing productivity, compliance, learning and development and quality, including reporting thereon.
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in IT Audit, SOX, SOC -1, SOC-2 Audits, Application Control Review
- Proficiency in IT - Operating Systems, Databases and Networking concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Visio and collaboration tools
- Advanced knowledge of ERP applications (SAP, Oracle)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.