HR at Solitaire World
Views:1282 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Solitaire - Senior General Manager - Marketing (12-15 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Sr. General Manager
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
LOCATION : Head Office,Baner
FUNCTION : Marketing
REPORTING TO : Director
EXPERIENCE : 12-15 years
QUALIFICATION : MBA or equivalent
ROLE OBJECTIVE :
- The incumbent will be responsible for a brand category, of which one brand will be the most prestigious and amongst the top 3 brands from a revenue perspective in the overall portfolio. Additionally she/he will be given a horizontal- responsibility after coming on board.
- She / He will drive the P&L for the brand/s alongside the thinking on brand planning, consumer initiatives, consumer insights & market intelligence, business model, and budget management across the various geographies nationally and internationally. Additionally as a key business stakeholder the incumbent will also be the repository of learning for future opportunities, on which the business will lean for development of business strategies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead the thinking on overall strategy, business model, consumer initiatives, brand planning, and budget management across the various geographies & categories. Lead the innovation & launch agenda across brands and segments as well as future hunting grounds.
- Lead the concept development process for each of the segments
- Manage the brand communication and product strategy from inception to delivery of the brand and ensure that each brand measures up to the overall consumer positioning and segment goals
- Lead commercialization and revenue generation of new and ongoing brands.
- Focus on multiple channels for marketing including new media/ social media etc
- Organize promotional events within budgetary allocations
- Handle appropriate media selection for advertising new product launch campaigns
- Manage the brand communication mix and handle the ATL/BTL promotional activities for the segment
- Develop annual and project specific brand promotion plans and handle participation at various events
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- The incumbent should have proven track record of working on luxury brands/categories which are super-premium & price agnostic and have found preference with consumer's basis its ability to create desirability and affinity
- Preferred candidate should have a sound understanding of the luxury category (services or products).
- The right candidate will be flexible, and an action & result oriented self-starter
- An independent thinker with the conviction and entrepreneurial spirit to manage the function and business in a hands-on manner and the ability to work in a fluid and rapidly changing environment would be an asset
- Should have a strategic approach with the ability to see the big picture and interpret environmental and organizational changes and their impact on the organization.
- Exposure to managing & maintaining relationship with top management in current role should be there
- The ability to navigate through key stakeholders within the organization will be necessary for success and traction