HR at Solitaire World
Views:3296 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Solitaire - Senior General Manager - Marketing (12-15 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Sr. General Manager
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
LOCATION : Head Office,Baner
FUNCTION : Marketing
REPORTING TO : Director
EXPERIENCE : 12-15 years
QUALIFICATION : MBA or equivalent
ROLE OBJECTIVE :
- The incumbent will be responsible for a brand category, of which one brand will be the most prestigious and amongst the top 3 brands from a revenue perspective in the overall portfolio. Additionally she/he will be given a horizontal- responsibility after coming on board.
- She / He will drive the P&L for the brand/s alongside the thinking on brand planning, consumer initiatives, consumer insights & market intelligence, business model, and budget management across the various geographies nationally and internationally. Additionally as a key business stakeholder the incumbent will also be the repository of learning for future opportunities, on which the business will lean for development of business strategies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead the thinking on overall strategy, business model, consumer initiatives, brand planning, and budget management across the various geographies & categories. Lead the innovation & launch agenda across brands and segments as well as future hunting grounds.
- Lead the concept development process for each of the segments
- Manage the brand communication and product strategy from inception to delivery of the brand and ensure that each brand measures up to the overall consumer positioning and segment goals
- Lead commercialization and revenue generation of new and ongoing brands.
- Focus on multiple channels for marketing including new media/ social media etc
- Organize promotional events within budgetary allocations
- Handle appropriate media selection for advertising new product launch campaigns
- Manage the brand communication mix and handle the ATL/BTL promotional activities for the segment
- Develop annual and project specific brand promotion plans and handle participation at various events
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- The incumbent should have proven track record of working on luxury brands/categories which are super-premium & price agnostic and have found preference with consumer's basis its ability to create desirability and affinity
- Preferred candidate should have a sound understanding of the luxury category (services or products).
- The right candidate will be flexible, and an action & result oriented self-starter
- An independent thinker with the conviction and entrepreneurial spirit to manage the function and business in a hands-on manner and the ability to work in a fluid and rapidly changing environment would be an asset
- Should have a strategic approach with the ability to see the big picture and interpret environmental and organizational changes and their impact on the organization.
- Exposure to managing & maintaining relationship with top management in current role should be there
- The ability to navigate through key stakeholders within the organization will be necessary for success and traction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.