HR at Classic Promoters Builders Pvt Ltd
Views:1061 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Solitaire - Manager/Senior Manager/Associate General Manager - Business Strategy (2-3 yrs)
Job Description: Strategy Positions at Solitaire
Position: Manager/ Sr. Manager / Associate General Manager
Role : Business Strategy
Since its inception, Solitaire has endeavoured to become an inspiring icon of marvellous engineering and dedicated leadership. By reaching momentous milestones, the brand has been creating an aura of excellence and has carved a distinctive niche for itself.
With a clear vision for the future and a passion for making it happen, Solitaire has created outstanding structures that exude sheer brilliance. Supported by the right knowledge, a passionate team, and shining ideas, Solitaire is home to more than 3500+ content families and various businesses.
By keeping its core values and customer satisfaction as the founding principles, Solitaire has crossed set boundaries in the real estate industry to become Pune's Most Trusted and Innovative Brand. Today, as the brand continues to develop as a full-fledged center of excellence, there is no looking back as we expand our footprint into Mumbai, Goa, Mahabaleshwar and Jammu & Kashmir.
We currently have positions open for mid-junior level roles in Strategy function for professionals with 2+ years of prior corporate experience. Strategy function at Solitaire is responsible for annual and long-term business planning and driving organization wide strategic initiatives aimed at operational excellence. All the positions involve very close working with the CEO office and promoters to help drive their agenda. The role is based out of our Head Office in Pune with occasional travel to Mumbai.
Strategy Function at Solitaire:
Strategy function at Solitaire looks after two key business delivery areas :
(1) Strategy and Business Planning and
(2) Strategic Initiatives and Operational Excellence. Both require cross-functional co-ordination with multiple senior stakeholders, a strong business acumen and ability to analyse data to derive insights.
Strategy and Business Planning :
- Assist promoters and CEO office with creating a long-term strategy and implementation roadmap. Identify roadblocks and capability gap areas for implementing the same while assessing the evolving competitive landscape in the real estate industry.
- Drive Annual business planning exercise for the organization distil the same into functional targets, incentive schemes and key strategic initiatives required for the organization.
- Assist CEO office conduct periodic business performance reviews to help them assess the operational and financial performance of the projects within the company portfolio. Strategic Initiatives and Operational Excellence:
- Perform organization wide diagnostic assessment, in close collaboration with the CEO office and function heads, to identify areas of weakness and capabilities/ solutions required to stay ahead in the future.
- Propose detailed solution for the problem/ objective and organize the same into a strategic initiative with clearly identified stakeholders, timelines, resources and success parameters.
- Project manage the strategic initiatives with a clear cadence for issue and progress reporting to CEO office and seeking management buy in wherever required for course correction.
- Identify external consultants and partners required to drive the initiative and ensure timely results delivery by them.
- Minimum 2+ year experience working closely with senior management in corporate strategy role, business planning or driving large scale organization agenda.
- Prior experience with a real estate fund/ Developer or exposure to allied business industries would be advantageous in these roles but is not a mandatory for selection.
- Any experience working for start-ups, or having founded one, and supported with prior corporate experience shall also be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical prowess and a flair for numbers and Excel.
- Objective framing of business problem basis facts and figures and ability to propose solution hypotheses for real world business problems.
- Above par communication skills - written and verbal to productively engage with senior business stakeholders (internal and external) with minimum supervision.
- For senior roles, at least 2-3 years of experience managing small teams of 2-6 members is required.
- A go-getter attitude and willingness to stretch beyond the job description to deliver results.