Manager HR at Solitaire World
Views:1022 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Solitaire - Manager - Contracts (7-10 yrs)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To correctly understand the specs from Planning / D & D / Costing+Budgeting team & then start resourcing the required Material.
- To explore & identify fleet of Vendors & Contractors for specified work by an elaborative market hunt.
- To initiate Pre-Qualification Process.
- To provide aid for shortlisting by way of techno-commercial assessment, site visits, etc.
- Floating the Tender Bid
- Techno-commercial interpretation of the offers received & preparing comparison.
- To obtain guidelines from superior for preparing basis for negotiation by way of analyzing rates as per market/industry prevailed material & Labour rates.
- To interact & conduct process of Negotiations followed by preparing revised comparisons with recommendations.
- Drafting Contract agreements.
- Routine follow up with Vendors / Contractors for fulfilling Site requirements.
- An aid for Contract administration by way of ensuring Timely mobilization with resources deployment on Contractors part + Frequent visits to site to assess all parameters of work in line with Contractual provision + To chase for timely submission of statutory submittals on Contractors Part.
- To provide helping hand in gathering, compiling required for Report on Contract Closure.
- Sincerity, transparency, integrity, punctuality, good conduct,etc.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
Technical skills :
- Required drawing reading and understanding capacity. CAD software knowledge
- Experience with on-site construction observation and management.
- Knowledge of Rate analysis.
- Critical thinking
- Sincerity, transparency, integrity, punctuality, good conduct, etc.
- Good Communication Skill & presentation.