Head Talent Acquisition at Solitaire
Views:428 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Solitaire - General Manager - Accounts - CA (4-10 yrs)
Qualified Chartered accountant with minimum 4+ years of post-qualification experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining Day to Day Books of Accounts
- Bank Payments
- Scrutinizing Ledgers and Suggesting on improvising the Accounting Process.
- Invoicing and Approvals
- Receivable and Payable Management
- Tax Planning for all transaction entities
- Attending all assessments
- Preparing documentation for assessments
- Preparing documentations for taxation issues at the time of finalization of accounts.
- Filing Income Tax Returns
- Filing Indirect Tax returns
- Any other Tax related returns
MIS & Information Data Bank :
- Monthly WIP reports for all ongoing projects
- Providing data and information to other departments or third parties based on requirements
- Maintaining proper data banks for Accounts and Tax data.
- Inter-company Balance Management.
- Interest Calculations and reports