HR at Solifi Software India Pvt Ltd.
Views:600 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Solifi - Senior Manager - Professional Services - Product Implementation (10-18 yrs)
About the Position :
We are looking for a Senior Professional Services Manager with 8+ years' experience working in a software consultant and management role preferably with a background in Asset or Auto Finance. This role is a player / manager role where the holder will build, develop and lead a team of professional services consultants as well as participate in professional services delivery work as part of the team.
Responsibilities and Deliverables :
Team Management :
- Work with Regional Heads of Delivery to determine team size, skill composition and roles
- Collaborate with others, including Solifi Training, to create onboarding and training material needed to effectively prepare consultants for billable work
- Lead recruitment activities to build a team of high calibre professional services consultants using effective interview and assessment techniques
- Onboard new hires ensuring they complete all relevant training and assess their readiness for consultancy work. Where necessary, arrange additional training or coaching for new hires to reach required levels.
- Develop and utilize measures of consultant's capability and performance to identify development needs
- Undertake thorough reviews with each consultant in line with Solifi performance management processes
- Identify the development needs of each consultant and put in place plans to enhance knowledge
- Regularly review succession plans and 9-box ratings and take action on findings
- Maintain a skills matrix for the team which is used to determine who can undertake different tasks and where skills are scarce or concentrated
- Identify risks to retention and implement action plans as appropriate to minimize loss of skills and knowledge
Professional Services Management :
- Ensure that the team is appropriately scaled and skilled to achieve the utilisation target as a group
- Work with individuals to support them in maximizing their personal utilisation metric and resolving issues which impact continual attainment
- Manage workloads across the team to ensure that utilisation is evenly spread and resolve any excessive individual workloads
- Working with PM and PS Lead to select appropriate resource for assignment to projects
- Ensure that resources are fully briefed on tasks and are provided with all necessary inputs to handle the task
- Supervising completion and quality of work
Application Consultancy :
- Define and document customer business functions and processes.
- Consult with customers to map their business needs, current processes and operational procedures to Solifi products and identify any gaps
- Assist customers in harmonizing processes to Solifi products through configuration and process change
- Collaborate with ES through documentation of customer requirements and supporting design reviews with clients
- Configuration of base solution to meet customer requirements
- Validate customer solution through build verification testing
- Support customer in their testing through training, advising on test planning, triaging tickets, management of ticketing logs, explaining system use and changing configurations as appropriate. Where required, provide clarity and explanation where issues reported by the client are not defects
- Support for go live and hypercare activities which may require extended hours and out of hours working.
- Provide input to Solifi Training Services to improve and tailor training materials for customers
- Deliver appropriate training to customer staff to enable them to make implementation decisions and conduct testing
- Planning, execution and testing of data migration using Solifi tools as appropriate. Support the customer in testing migration of data and resolving issues.
- Consult with customer on mapping of integrations
- Support the release and deployment activities during projects through validating release, testing integrations and preparation of project specific release notes
- Accurate and timely time recording for all activities and escalation when time codes are not provided for work allocated
- Take all reasonable steps to achieve your individual utilisation target as agreed with management.
- Using standard Solifi tools and work in accordance with Solifi methods and processes
- Developing knowledge of broader product set and ability to work across solutions
About You :
- Strong interpersonal skills and interest in developing people
- Experienced in building, developing and leading teams of professional staff
- Committed to delivering successful outcomes for customers through collaboration with internal and external teams
- Able to interpret and understand complex calculations.
- Demonstrable experience of preparing calculations modelling spreadsheets
- Analyse the feasibility of client requirements for systems enhancements; generalizing the requirements ensuring the solution fits the needs of the broader client base and the way the product works.
- With excellent interpersonal skills and communication techniques as you will be working with senior stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to build relationships quickly with clients and have clear communication.
- Strong testing and analytical skills.
- Passion for accuracy and an eye for detail.