Manager HR at Nucleus Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5288 Applications:837 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Solar Up - Head - Human Resource (12-18 yrs)
We enable our customers to build without limitations and we encourage our people to do the same with our products, our culture, and their own limitless career paths.
We make products that are simple to use, efficient, and transcend the need for traditional know-how empowering anyone to turn their ideas into a bespoke technology product. From launch to enterprise-level scale, we maximize every aspect of your project through the process. We take the idea in your head and turn it into the app in your hand. Our clients include the BBC, Virgin United, and many more.
Our Products :
- Our platform empowers anyone to create, operate and scale the lifecycle of digital projects. We do this by providing a suite of three products:
- Builder. Use Builder to build your next software project using an assembly-line platform implemented with the assistance of AI. Alongside a smart process, our Capacity Partner network of 32,000+ developers and creatives ensure your product launches under budget and within deadline. In fact, 90% of our projects are launched before deadline and under budget.
BuilderCare. Let us take care of your projects- necessary updates. BuilderCare guarantees your bespoke software stays up-to-date. This ensures products run smoothly post-launch, and continue after third-party libraries such as Facebook APIs are updated.
CloudOps. Make the most of your cloud experience. CloudOps leverages AI and machine learning to effortlessly maintain the scale of your cloud infrastructure. Smart management reduces DevOps time operating and continuously improving your cloud infrastructure. Need a talented DevOps professional? We can provide DevOps assistance and billing starting by the minute. The result: a single, discounted bill alongside the world's best talent.
The Company URL : https://www.engineer.ai/
JD of HR Head
- Ensure creation of a strategic plan for HR and lay out a roadmap for implementation in line with the business strategy, employee needs and the budget
- Create HR SOPs in line with the HR roadmap
- Optimize the HR processes in order to minimize the HR operating expenditure
- Perform the role of a business partner by ensuring effective design and timely implementation of various People Processes e.g. PMS, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, employee care, etc.
- Provide strong partnership to various and departments through advising on various HR issues
- Identify the key HR issues of various departments and liaise with the top management to advise and resolve them
- Ensure manpower availability in line with business needs
- Plan and manage optimal manpower plans and finalize talent acquisition budgets in coordination with the functional heads;
- Drive the recruitment strategy of the organization at all levels
- Ensure creation of a strong Employer Brand for the organization targeted at existing and prospective employees
- Articulate and institutionalize the Employee Value Proposition
- Create alignment in people processes to the Employee Value Proposition
- Conduct internal and external surveys to gauge the employee pulse and take appropriate actions to improve employee engagement
- Oversee the talent management practices
- Identify technical and behavioural competencies that would drive business performance; create a strategy for capability building of employees at all levels
- Upgrade the capability of the workforce on a continuous basis
- Create a career management system that is linked to employee aspirations, performance and capability
- Ensure an appropriate organization structure for the organization in response to the changing business environments
- Review roles, grade structure on an ongoing basis; create service level agreements and other integrating mechanisms that drive inter-departmental coordination for efficient functioning
- Ensure a strong pipeline of leaders in the organization
- Institute a process for identification and development of a pool of high potential employees from within the organization, who would be developed and groomed to take on leadership roles in the future
- Articulate the compensation philosophy and institute a process for compensation management
- Design a compensation structure in line with the industry practices and organization requirements
- Ensure efficient delivery of pay through robust, transparent, legally compliant processes
- Design appropriate performance based pay programs to drive employee and organizational performance
- Design and Implement enablers for creating a High Performance Workforce
- Create a culture of high performance through a robust performance management system which drives ownership at all levels and ensure rollout through support from the various practices.
- Responsible for driving performance management and assessment processes for all employees in the organization.
- Ensure creation of a highly engaged workforce
- Drive and ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Ensure implementation of action plans to continuously improve engagement levels of the organization
- Interact with various outside agencies/ consultants (recruitment consultants, strategic HR consultants etc.) on regular basis to seek relevant services
- Ensure efficient design and delivery of all HR policies and ensure they are in line with industry practices
- Ensure regular employee communication of any new changes in organization, policy, and annual practices like performance management system etc.
- Direct, motivate, and develop reporting staff to ensure that performance is managed, customer service values are emphasized, and that activities are carried out adequately
- Direct the creation and implementation of training calendar for the organization
- Perform the role of a people manager for the entire HR team
- Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall team's KRA's, conduct performance appraisal, ensure clarity and delineation of individual roles, appropriate delegation of responsibility
- Facilitate the development of subordinates through constant on and off the job learning, job rotation, etc
- Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the team, monitor staff welfare and facilitate complaint resolution, manage efficiency levels and drive timely delivery of all operational targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.