Head HRBP at SolarSquare Energy
Views:1226 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Solar Square - Senior Director/AVP - Operations (7-11 yrs)
About us :
- We are building India's most trusted Home energy brand with focus on world class product, industry leading customer experience and financing solutions to expedite adoption of renewable energy solutions for Indians across the landscape.
- We are reimagining HomeEnergy with our rooftop solar solutions. We want to raise the bar for the industry and become India's #1 new age solar brand.
- Here is the story of our recent funding: https://yourstory.com/2022/11/b2c-startup-solarsquare-series-a-funding-elevation-capital-lowercarbon-chris-sacca
Job Overview :
- This is an opportunity to build and execute large scale projects from the ground up. We are looking for someone to lead the vertical. The person should have excellent communication skills, strong business acumen and data analysis skills.
- The responsibilities of AVP Operations include formulating strategies, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the implementation of Projects. You should also design processes and ensure that customer service is up to standard.
- To be successful as a AVP Operations, you should demonstrate solid leadership and analytical skills, exhibit strong business acumen, as well as a commitment to productivity. Ultimately, a competent AVP Operations should ensure staff productivity.
Primary Responsibilities :
- To lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment in order to deliver on meeting the team's KPIs.
- You will build and manage an organisation that operates with reliable operating standards.
- You will strengthen culture by example and be accountable for the delivery of results by your teams.
- You will interact and collaborate with Solar Square''s leadership, constantly improving our level of service to customers whether through exceeding on agreed service levels, suggesting improvements to support logic, or designing structures to best run our operations.
- You will own the customer experience through our resolution channels. You will be responsible for achieving overall satisfaction of our customers along with compliance.
- Leading and managing 6-9 direct reports and 100+ indirect reportees to offer the best Customer experience.
- Manage the administration and execution of the team's goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various sales processes involving alignment between multiple teams
- Strategizing and executing projects aligned with the company vision and setting timelines to reach those goals.
- Drives creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change SixSigma initiatives to enable the Functional Areas to meet and exceed Business Plan.
- Measures performance, provides feedback, and holds Operations Manager accountable for their performance and the performance of their lines of business.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments and among the network.
- Works on improving process efficiency and setting up new processes required for operations.
- Setting the vision and direction of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals.
- Monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
Required Skills :
- 8 -10 years of direct management experience, managing teams of 100+ reportees including leadership roles.
- We are looking for highly engaged people managers and you must be passionate about coaching and mentoring.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial -
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to convey strategic direction to all levels within the organisation and senior leadership.
- Business process and system design experience
- Proven history of complex program management and organisational change management
- Experience leading the development of department strategy prioritisation of deliverables and tasks.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organisation, and to create a vision and organisation that can scale quickly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.