Manager - HR at Sokrati
Views:16564 Applications:1091 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:835
Sokrati - Head - Customer Success (10-25 yrs)
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Performance Marketing, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 750+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more Digital Spends- market share with a mix of technology solutions & strong analytical services.
In pursuit of this, Merkle-Sokrati seeks to hire talented Head of Customer Success who'd help us build strong relationships of great performance & trust amongst its Clientele and spread the word about how we offer the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
You'd need to be Awesome at :
- P&L owner with full responsibility of revenue growth and customer delight of our Media business unit and its 80+ client accounts
- Overall accountability of engagement construct including business analysis, business solution architecting, managing scope and schedule, delivery & optimization and client management
- Build trust with c-suite executives to influence their digital strategies and build an innovative solution that delivers significant business impact
- Be heart, mind and voice of client within Sokrati
- Singing Merkle-Sokrati's Product & Service Offering & understand technical aspects of it on the back-end
- Foster deeper relationships with global tech giants, e.g., Amazon, Facebook and Google, and leverage these unique partnerships to deliver value for our clients
- Direct line responsibility of a highly talented team of Engagement Managers. Matrix manage a team of channel strategists and business operations team to drive multiple programs to completion
- Being on top of industry updates from technology, competition & functionality perspective
If you are :
- 10+ years of Client Management experience in Digital Marketing (Performance Marketing preferred) in India/APAC markets
- A great storyteller and an elegant negotiator
- Love digital marketing and everything around it
- Aggressive & take control
- Highly organized
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction
And if you're excited about :
- Being a part of a company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff
- Making a splash in a multi-billion-dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!
About Merkle :
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
About Dentsu :
Dentsu is the world's largest advertising agency brand, a company with a history of 118 years of innovation, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client centric brand, integrated communications, media and digital services through its ten global network brands- Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, McGarry Bowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum- as well as through its specialist/multi-market brands. The Dentsu Group has a strong presence in over 145 countries and regions across five continents and employs more than 62,000 dedicated professionals. Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd., its international business headquarters in London, oversees Dentsu's agency operations outside of Japan. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.