Software Quality Assurance Role - CMMI/Scrum/ISO - Big4 (8-13 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Well versed in CMMIver1.3 Level 5 standard and been part of CMMi certification journey
a. Conduct Gap analysis, define, establish, implement and close process gaps
b. Measure core metrics and train the project teams on CMMi Level 5 process objectives and its importance from business perspective
c. Proficient in data analysis tools like Minitab, Crystal ball etc.
- Skilled in identification of Quality Process Performance Objectives and Sub Process metrics and predictive modelling using Statistical Techniques - Control Chart, Regression Analysis, ANOVA, Hypothesis testing, Fishbone analysis etc.
- Be the Agile coach to facilitate and manage the projects following AGILE methodology
a. Tailor the project process to ensure acceptance from project teams and client.
b. Ensure the project follows the Agile methodology and its practices by measuring the Agile specific metrics and report to management on identified business risks and issues.
- Establish Dashboards and reports at organization level
a. Publish project, program and organization level metrics dashboard and review with the management, customer group and stakeholders and take key decisions for project/program level goal setting.
- Conduct various audits like Internal Audit, Work Product Audit, Configuration Audit and Review of Project specific artifacts on a periodic basis
a. Identify process and business risk and proposing the solution to mitigate them
b. Ensuring and facilitating for the code quality using tools such SonarQube, CodeScan etc.
- Project Quality Status Reporting to the Quality & the Delivery Department in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery parameters.
- Facilitation of cross functional task force teams for process improvements like size estimation, effort estimation, defect prediction, causal analysis etc.
- Integrate and harmonize the engagement/client processes with processes for a business unit in order to help the project and engagement team in their project planning and execution work to meet business expectation
1. Efficient Team Leader & Player, combining communication, interpersonal & problem solving skills with analytical, decision making and leadership capabilities to enhance organizational objectives
2. High quality organizational and facilitation skills
3. Worked as focal point and leader to quality related programs and other international forums on CMMi, Agile, Project management skills etc.
4. Able to identify opportunities to automate SQA activities and implement the same.
5. Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
6. Strong interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills
Quality Assurance :
7. Proven ability to build, motivate and drive a team to success
8. B. Tech. / B.E. / MCA / MSc / MS in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
9. Degree/Diploma in Quality management courses (Good to Have as an additional qualification)
1. Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
2. Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
3. Green Belt in Six Sigma (Good to Have)
4. Certified Internal Auditor on CMMiL5 and ISO Standards
5. Participated as ATM for a CMMi assessment (Good to Have)
- Experience with a premier IT Organization, preferably with SQA and SEPG background for development and Service delivery projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.