Senior Recruiter at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:2345 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Software Product Manager - KPO (3-6 yrs)
You may have some of the qualifications my clients are seeking currently. Are you open to discussing the possibility of comparing your present position with an opportunity outside your organization. Here is an interesting career opportunity for you and you are requested to have a look at it and consider accordingly:
Role : Software Product Manager
Experience: 3-6 years
Work Location : Gurgaon
This is a full-time role, based in Gurgaon. The office location is close to Huda City Centre Metro Station.
1. Create, execute and manage product roadmap, and subsequently find a market fit solution
2. Develop strategy for an engaging customer solution that can be scaled profitably through continuous consumer interactions
3. Work with senior management, vendors and other business stakeholders in developing roadmap designing features and launching features/solutions and meeting long and short-term business needs
4. Build the entire process flow, initiate and prioritize projects with engineering, track and report on progress
5. Drive product launch, marketing and customer acquisition plans and ensure successful roll-outs collaboratively with stakeholders
6. Create detailed product specifications for new features /changes to be introduced. Have in place key tracking metrics to measure impact of change
1. Smart, hands-on and creative Software product manager, with 3 - 6 years of experience.
2. User-focused individual who keeps the customer at center, while having strong commercial awareness
3. Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it beyond current Product Development paradigms
4. Demonstrably data-driven and you talk facts instead of opinions
5. Self-motivated and results-driven with an attitude to manage the full PDLC
6. Agile in whatever you do
7. Hands-on demonstrated experience and exposure to: business development, technology, analytics and growth strategy
8. Have at least 1 year of development experience and 1.5 years of Product Experience
9. Experience of running a start-up yourself in the past is an advantage, though not a mandatory requirement
We shall have a consultative discussion with you to understand your career aspirations and how we can add value in providing the right opportunity to you as your career navigator.