Software Implementer (2-5 yrs)
To Provide Implementation Support to Clients, deploying software Solutions (QPR). Role also includes involvement in pre-sales proof of concept builds and presentations. Must have good communication skills, and ability to work with team members across locations.
Performance Management, Process Management, Process Analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand client’s requirements and business analytical skills required.
- Experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, screen and database design including normalization
- Willingness to travel and work at various customer sites.
- Ready to travel nationally and internationally.
- Exposure to client interaction for requirements analysis, application support, defect analysis/resolution, Onsite customer interaction support/operations support/requirement gathering/ deliver training to Client on the Product.
- Installation and configuration of application on various Networks.
- Create and maintain functional or technical documentation related to the application.
- Configure application for given business requirements.
- Provide support during UAT.
- Train peers on skills learnt, improve team knowledge and skills.
- Identify and introduce process improvements.
- Ability to work with multicultural clients / team.
Technical Skill set Requirement:
- Experience in installing, configuring and maintaining Client- Server Based Applications.
- Experience in installation and configuration of databases like SQL / Oracle in different environments.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Knowledge of SQL or Oracle scripting (Basic to intermediate level)
- Installation and configuration of web servers like APACHE, TOMCAT, IIS on different environments
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008 operating systems.
Only candidates residing within Mumbai to apply for this opening
Inetrested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.