Propreitor at Green Arrow Career Services
Views:52 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Software Implementation Role - SuccessFactor Talent Management Module - IT (10-13 yrs)
Job Title : SuccessFactors Talent Management
Position Type : PERMANENT
Total Experience : 10 - 13 Yrs
Job Location : Pune
Notice Period : IMMEDIATE / 30 days
Salary Budget : OPEN
Qualification : MBA
CANDIDATES WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY / 30 DAYS MAX - MAY ONLY APPLY
Below are Job details :
Experience : 10 to 13 years experience
Experience : Overall 10+ years, 5+ years Implementation & Support experience of SF Talent management modules. At least 4-5 Implementation and support experience.
Must have skills : Certified SuccessFactors PMGM, Succession Management & Career development and planning
Good to have skills : SF RCM, SF EC, SF LMS, CPI, SAP HCM
Job Description :
- Leading customer workshops for the SF implementation and optimization project
- Should be able to communicate experience from implementation projects with different customers
- Certification in SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management, Succession Management, Career development & Planning
- Program Experience with supporting SuccessFactors Talent Management
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP SuccessFactors Talent Management.
- This includes consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Configure & design Successfactors PMGM, Succession & Career development, and/or related systems.
- The Preferred Ability to analyse and integrate data throughout performance succession cycle identify trends and relationships
- To make recommendations in support of the succession planning
- Performance management Performance management experience supporting a large-scale corporate talent management
- Modules including succession performance development goal management to support the talent planning and performance management Processes
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills with solution-oriented approaches and strong collaboration With HR colleagues and business stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to make recommendations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.