Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:104 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Software Engineering Manager/Principle Engineer - Consumer Tech Startup (6-15 yrs)
Our client is a well-funded Consumer Tech Startup and part of a large group. Founded by alumni of prestigious B-Schools they are looking to hire the core team members.
They are looking to hire an Engineering Manager / Principle Engineer for their organization in Mumbai.
The client is looking for a young leader to lead the dev team, The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Helping create the Technology vision for the organization
- Build & Manage Technology teams
- Directing and Executing the Technology Vision
- Help define Product strategy / Roadmaps with scalable architecture
- Demonstrated ability to design web-based products and services that meet customer needs (and feedback)
- Driving a culture of passion for Data and Tech thru the company
The ideal fit would be a candidate with:
- BE / BTech / MTech from Reputed Colleges
- 6 to 12 yrs of exp
- Have great experience in Architecting / Developing large complex B2C or C2C products and solutions
- Have an experience of Leading / Managing areas of Technology including Development, UI, UX, Products etc
- Have some exposure to AI, ML, VR & emerging technologies
- Have experience in B2C Products in FMCG, E-commerce, Consumer Durables, Personal Care, Home care, EdTech, Food Tech, Online Travel, Online Health, Online Fashion & Health or similar
- Great communication skills
- Be ready to relocate to Mumbai
Please note that the client is specifically looking for candidates from a Consumer-Tech Startup organizations. Professionals from services organization may not fit this role.