Software Development Mgr - Wireless - eComm (10-15 yrs)
Software Development Manager
Employer: Global Leader in E-Commerce
Nowadays cell phones and tablets are the most pervasive electronic devices in our everyday lives. They function as MP3 players, cameras, GPS devices, and ultimately mobile computers. Beyond phones and tablets, more and more consumer wearable devices, appliances, and car electronics are becoming connected. Imagine a world where every electronic device is connected, from your watch to your phone, your car, your TV, and your frig. We are pushing forward aggressively to serve our customers in this space in all directions.
We are looking for an sharp, talented, and experienced engineering manager who is passionate to help taking our site and services to the next level, a technical leader who have demonstrated experience in building scalable and highly available online services. You will drive strategy technical decisions that ultimately define the technical roadmap of the Wireless at our company, and you will be leading key projects from ideation all the way to deployment. You will be working closely with both technical and business leaders to fulfill your mission. Specifically we're looking for a technical leader to lead the pre signin experience with a team of 8-10 developers.
- 7+ years of industry experience as software developer, tech lead, principal or senior experience.
- 2+ year experience managing software development teams
- Rich hands-on programming experience in Java or another object oriented language in Linux environment
- Familiarity with design concepts such as design-patterns and the UML
- Practical experience with software engineering best-practices and designing applications for speed, scale and stability is a big advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS, MS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Experience working on large scale, commercial online services.
+91 82370 17901
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.