Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:1077 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Software Development Manager - Mobile Handset (10-25 yrs)
Hiring for Software Development Manager for one of the leading mobile handset player in India & SAARC countries.
EXPECTED QUALIFICATION: A premium Graduate degree/ MBA from top B school (Preferred) with consistently good academic records.
GOOGLE / E-BAY / AMAZON / AIRTEL / PAYPAL / Makemytrip / Snapdeal / Flipkart etc
Client's online presence and digital services will be a critical part of their device sales strategy, in addition to creating strong standalone businesses. Goal with these digital services will be to provide a differentiated experience to the end customers.
Digital services will span several verticals including foundational services such as authentication and security to digital media, online commerce, cloud services, wearables, health services etc.
- 5+ years- of experience in leading and managing teams and delivering online products and services in a high growth environment.
- Proven track record in hiring engineering talent with experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve business and technical goals.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss product concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Proficient in Java and other Object Oriented languages
- Experience with system design and architecture
- Proficient in service oriented architecture, software design and MVC frameworks.
- A good understanding of how an MVC application framework works from client side to the underlying infrastructure of web services
- Experience working with large scale distributed systems.
- A successful candidate will be highly analytical, customer focused, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The candidate also will have a proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership of engineering processes, hiring great teams and successfully delivering results.
- An engineering background with a strong track record in building online products, and a proven ability to attract talent will be required.
- Strong fundamentals are a must, but they are only the beginning. You must take responsibility and feel a personal pride and stake in the product you ship.
- Proficient in Java with experience in with system design and architecture.
- You should thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you communicate clearly and can make sense of complex technologies.
Interested candidates can share the profile or call us at 9810088721 (Manish)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.