Software Architect - Logistics Startup (10-15 yrs)
Industry : Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category : IT & Systems
Job Description :
We are looking for a Software Architect to lead a team of experienced software engineers to develop world class software products for industrial automation and warehouse automation requirements. This will be a leadership role and the incumbent will be leading the end-to-end software development cycle.
Client Details :
The client is a global robotics company in India that automates intra-facility logistics operations and makes businesses future-ready. Their clients include Fortune 100 companies. The client is a leader in automated systems through the synergy of their in-house manufactured hardware and robust software enabling them to charge ahead in the domain of robotics automation. They are also poised for entries into new geographies including Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australia.
- Create product specifications and design documents as per customer's requirement to deliver the product in a timely manner
- Select appropriate technology stack, evaluate relevant development tools and create processes to deliver products and upgrades in a timely manner as per business strategy.
- Understand requirements through BRD (Business Requirement Document)/ FSD (Functional Specification Document) and Visualize and implement appropriate software architecture and design philosophy along with relevant documentation
- Mentor/Coach the team to develop software programs in a fast and efficient manner as per the software design specifications
- Assist development team with productivity hacks, version control, improvement techniques and troubleshooting issues observed during coding and design
- Oversee integration of software products with different hardware and 3rd party services and client servers
- Ensuring adherence to product schedule, testing procedures and relevant quality and security standards
- Be updated with the latest technology trends and incorporate the same in existing product offerings
- Create and lead a passionate and energetic team of software engineers for product development
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- Proficient in Databases (MySQL/MSSQL, MongoDB) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (Hibernate)
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Analytical Skills, Problem Solving skills, Version Control & Effective Documentation
- Communication Skills, Team Management Skills, Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, Time Management
Job Offer :
- Work at the forefront of cutting edge technologies in intra-logistics
- Work with a large organization leading teams and building products from scratch
- Market leading compensation
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prateek Taneja on +91 124 452 5497.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.