Recruiter at Softbank Energy
Views:6285 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Softbank Energy - General Manager - Project Finance (12-15 yrs)
Purpose: Responsible for the Company's Corporate Finance And Capital Markets Activity Including Issuance of Debt, equity and Hybrid securities, Liquidity Management, Enterprise Capital Management & Planning
Key Accountability :
Capital structure planning and analysis - Evaluates, recommends and executes funding strategies. Develop long-term funding plans to maintain adequate liquidity and achieve lowest cost of capital.
Global Debt Management - Manages all outstanding debt and ensures compliance with all debt related covenant.
Global Cash Management & Investment - Oversees corporate cash management and investment, and manages all related policies. Maintains external communication with pertinent financial institutions. Manages cash accounts and invests available funds. Prepares short and medium term global cash forecast.
Global Risk control - Monitors financial risks from foreign exchange exposure, interest rate exposure and counterparty exposure, designs and implements hedging strategy using different types of derivatives (forwards, options, swaps) to manage risk exposure.
- Enhances forecast and reporting systems and processes
- Leads Treasury Debt and Capital Markets Team
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
- Planning and Analysis
- Manages all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding.
- Ensures adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Investigates and recommends comprehensive strategies to structure and raise debt capital; including making forecasts, managing funds and investments, and preparing periodic
- comparative financial reports for the senior management team
- Analyzes and recommends the borrowing risk tolerance for the org-anization, as well as recommend performance benchmarks.
- Evaluates, develops and implements cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
Cross Functional Interaction :
- Develops a clear understanding of the business and strategic objectives to support existing operations and strategic growth initiatives. Partners effectively with other business and finance functions such as Tax, Legal, Project Finance, Accounting, Business Development and FP&A
- Evaluates regulatory requirements for liquidity and borrowing activities and partner with businesses and functional areas to enhance existing framework based on those requirements
Experience : Minimum of 12 years relevant experience preferred
Educational Qualifications : MBA/PGDM
- Candidates with financial modeling experience are preferred
- Experience in a fast- paced, highly analytical, entrepreneurial environment with ability and desire to help shape a new role and flexibly shift responsibilities over time as the role and department evolve
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.