Recruiter at Softbank Energy
Views:7731 Applications:814 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Softbank Energy - Financial & Business Analyst - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
- Modeling/Financial Analysis : Create, modify and/or review different financial, economic, or other models (e.g., valuation, financial projections, project finance, econometric, etc.) to support strategic decisions or M&A transactions,
- Applying critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and data analysis techniques to convert financial analysis to business proposal
- Own modeling infrastructure to prepare all finance related output for board deck, internal management reviews etc.
-Support Top Management with briefing kits for Banking & Financial Institutions, Board Decks and other external stakeholders such as industry bodies, corporations, etc.
- Conceptualize, design and create a compelling pitch for key enterprise wide strategic initiatives by working with various stakeholders.
- Anchor business and operational reviews periodically. Support in preparing the review decks and sharing insights with the top Management prior to the reviews
- Ability to turn concept to impactful messages and prepare compelling advanced presentations
- Collect, digest, organize, and summarize organization wide financial information, reporting results to senior management for high-level decision-making purposes.
Experience : 8 years minimum experience in financial consulting, financial institutions, & investment bank
Professional tier 1 qualification - MBA from Tier 1 B - School /CFA/CA
Skills : Financial modeling skills & brilliant Presentation Making skills, practical & analytical thinking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.