Assistant General Manager - HR at Sodexo BRS
Views:3298 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Sodexo - Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (8-10 yrs)
- Plan and design the company's rewards philosophy
- Analyse and evaluate external market data, develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the Organisation strategy.
- Implement rewards and benefits policy and evaluate effectiveness of the programs
- Lead and Implement Job Evaluation for the organization.
Implement and Manage:
- Initiate participation in Compensation Benchmarking and Benefits surveys.
- Lead the annual pay review and bonus disbursement process as per the annual budgets.
- Ensure compensation data accuracy across HRIS Platforms.
- Manage Executive compensation, Expatriate Compensation, salary structuring, retirement plans, salary administration and incentives
- Manage HR Operations like HR Analytics, Exit Management & HR Dashboards.
Adherence to Statutory Compliance:
- Ensure compliance of benefits policy with local regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ensure Statutory Compliances for the organization.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (e.g., insurance carriers, benefit providers)
- Planning and execution of a special project given by the management
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- Full time MBA/PGDBM in HR
- 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the areas of Compensation and Benefits
- Certified in / Prior experience in implementing Hays Job Evaluation
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- An eye for detail and ability to handle multiple assignments
- In-Depth Knowledge on Compensation and Benefits practices and regulatory & statutory requirements
- Result orientation
- Ownership and Accountability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.