Assistant General Manager - HR at Sodexo BRS
Views:2088 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Sodexo - Associate General Manager - Information Security (8-12 yrs)
Associate General Manager - Infomation Security
Main Assignment :
- Define and Implement IT security procedures for Sodexo BRS India
- Establish the scope for penetration testing and identify tool to protect the Sodexo BRS infrastructure
- Create awareness on the IT security practices and procedures to all staff of Sodexo BRS India
- Conduct ISO 27001 processes and certification for all sites where Sodexo operates
- Comply with Sodexo rules for IT security
- Liaise with Global Internal Audit & Internal Control team
- Liaise with Internal Control & Compliance Manager
- Be the first point of contact for all IT security aspects related to Tenders
- Support the other countries in the Area to ensure compliance with Info Security Requirements and Policies based on need.
Key Accountabilities :
- Ensure improvement in I&S policy compliance profile to achieve 100% compliance
- ISO27001 certification for Sodexo BRS India
- Closure of all RBI audit open items
- Make an assessment of the info-security situation and perform a gap analysis in the countries in Asia, vis-- -vis the Sodexo IT Security Policy and make a time-bound action plan for the countries.
- Help the countries in Asia make an implementation plan for 100% compliance to the Sodexo IT Security Policy.
- Conduct regular work-shops / trainings on IT Security and Risks, for the country IT Teams
Desired Skills & Competencies :
- 8 to 12 years of relevant and appropriate Information Security Management experience.
- CISSP would be a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of Information Security Tools, techniques and processes.
- Good knowledge of Business Continuity strategy and planning
- Excellent knowledge of major IT technologies to influence stakeholders in the business and IT.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Delivery focused with good organisation skills, ability to prioritise own workload and delegate to others who are not direct reports.
- Energetic with initiative, drive and an enthusiastic - can do- approach
- Confident and able to tailor communication appropriately across the organisation
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO27001, ideally to Management Representative level
- Knowledge of the business and systems would be an advantage
- Internal audit experience an advantage
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.