Manager - Talent Acquisition at Societe Generale
Views:1075 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Societe Generale - Senior Credit Analyst - Large Corporates (2-8 yrs)
GLOBAL BANKING AND ADVISORY (GLBA) / Credit Management Group
The team provides credit analysis and manages the credit relationship with clients of the Financial Institution Group and Global Markets sectors.
Main Accountabilities :
- Responsible for assessing the counterparty risk of large global organizations in terms of credit risk, replacement risk, and delivery risk based on quantitative & qualitative data.
- Preparing high quality risk analysis of large global counterparties to assess their credit quality, proposing internal risk ratings, recommending appropriate limits (funded, non-funded, hedging and settlement), and negotiating / reviewing legal terms and conditions.
- Drafting a detailed opinion-based research report identifying various risk and mitigants and making a recommendation to the Risk Department for approval.
- Comprehensive fundamental analysis (P&L, BS, CF, and Liquidity)
- Analyzing the transaction structure for all product categories and recommending appropriate limits and terms
- Review of the counterparty's strategy and its business risk
- Researching industry dynamics, global economic conditions, and competitive environment
- Identification and evaluation of repayment sources, including collateral valuation and asset coverage analysis
- Financial modelling and forecasting - In-depth modelling / cash flow analysis in order to determine debt repayment capability
- Proposing risk ratings using bank's internal model based on financial and economic data
- Recommending a global risk appetite for the group / counterparty
- Support new business development by providing counterparty opinion on prospects.
- Monitoring and contributing towards industry and group level concentration risk
- Evaluating / negotiating various loan / legal agreements such as Term Sheet, Credit Agreements, ISDA & CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, and SBLC Agreements to assess loan structure and accordingly propose credit terms and conditions
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders (such as relationship bankers, KYC, operations, legal and syndication agents).
- Ensure adherence to market deadlines for deals and timely completion of annual reviews
- Proactively monitoring the assigned portfolio by tracking the industry / economic / regulatory developments, counterparty related news, and other early warning indicators (for eg: covenants, stock price, CDS, external ratings).
- Participate in corporate and lenders calls
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and applicable regulatory requirements
Profile Required :
- Strong financial analytical skills and understanding of accounting (local GAAP and IFRS), legal, and regulatory issues governing relevant sectors
- Ability to assess credit terms and conditions (legal documents), including financial covenants, security and collateral
- Knowledge of capital markets / traded products, commercial financing facilities and investment banking products
- Strong writing skills particularly assessing and summarizing financial transactions (credit requests, covenant waivers, etc.) and making a recommendation
- Ability to investigate / research / synthesize data and make appropriate conclusions
- Ability to prepare financial models / forecasts for various scenarios
- Ability to organize time and manage deliverables to meet stringent market deadlines
- Ability to complete work with minimal or no supervision and accommodate shifting priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment and coordinating with various stakeholders, such as front office bankers and salespersons, risk team, and clients spread across different time zones
Specific Context :
- Good understanding of rating methodologies
- Good understanding of various legal agreements (term sheet, Credit Agreement, ISDA & CSA)
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of market data tools like Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, SNL, etc.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.