HR at Societe Generale Careers
Views:7300 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Societe Generale - Head - Sourcing (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000.
- Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
- SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio.
- We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group- 's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
- We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
- Define and implement robust sourcing processes
- Promote the effective management of suppliers to sustain value throughout the life of the contract
Education level : Master's Degree
Work experience : 15 years
Contract type: Permanent
Company : Societe Generale
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.