Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:13362 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Social Media Specialist - Mobile Marketing Platform (2-6 yrs)
Position : Social Media Specialist
Location : Mumbai, Goregaon
Working days : Monday to Friday, Normal day shift
About Company :
It's Mobile Marketing Platform, Funded by Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners. It is a SaaS based behavioral analytics company based in California. It provides mobile app analytics and user engagement products to more than 4000 companies. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners.
Major roles and responsibilities / Job Description :
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company's core social media strategy, and would be working across all major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare & Quora.
Specific TOOLs required for the role : Hootsuite, Buffer, Hubspot, Trello, Buzz Sumo, Google Analytics
Work will involve :
1. Content creation (including copywriting) & distribution on Social Media posts (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn & Quora)
2. Ensure brand consistency in marketing messages by working with various company department members, including Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
3. Re-purposing content in formats required for various digital channels (Quora, Slideshare, Medium, Outbrain etc)
4. Be the single point of contact with design teams/agencies for digital marketing assets.
5. Review and QA of every piece of content that is published from the Company's profile/handle
6. Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
7. Help with Influencer marketing & other growth hacking tasks
8. Use social media to impact sales and growth
Specific Skills :
1. Top Notch communication skills & fluency in English
2. Attention to detail
3. Data-driven approach that enables an end-to-end mindset to growth
4. Strong Social Media presence
5. Knowledge of various Social Networking platforms & tools (a prior experience is added bonus)
6. Drive to work in a fast paced B2B startup
7. Ability to Multitask
8. Good sense of humour & willingness to learn
Major KRAs of the role :
- Follower Count (on All Social Channels)
- Organic Traffic increment
- Conversion rate increment
- MQl/SQL generated by campaigns
If you are interested for this position, kindly revert with the following details and your updated resume on the same ID.
Current Salary -
Expected Salary -
Notice Period -