Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson inc
Views:3067 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Social Media Marketing Role - IT (3-10 yrs)
What Will Make You a Good Fit -
- Outstanding writing skills, communication skills, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail.
- Experience in writing social media content, various blogs, articles, and web content.
- Must have a good idea of managing and executing B2B social media strategies on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and other channels.
- Possess excellent understanding of Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc and content delivery on these platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish engaging content consistently
- Identifying social trends & capitalise upon them.
- Must be a Creative Thinker able to present the content in an extraordinary and different way to reach a huge number of audience.
- Happy and Delighted to work under any situation (May it be meeting deadlines, multi- tasking or whatsoever)
- Wonderful team player with an ability to spread your joyful and enthusiastic spirit to others in the team.
- Brownie points if you have worked on ISV communities, and has good reach in Q/A websites like Quora, StackExchange, etc. And also if you have the visual design acumen.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience of social media marketing experience preferably in a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Can write/create fresh, unique and creative content to engage the target audience.
- Can work closely with Digital Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Is able to monitor, review and report social media growth accurately
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.