Director at Breakthrough Careers
Views:5731 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Social Media Manager - Travel/Hospitality (2-4 yrs)
Do you tweet and use Facebook every day, all day? Is building social community so ingrained you just can't stop- Do you take pride in customer service excellence and fancy yourself as a social conversationalist? We seek a highly a motivated individual with experience and passion for blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
The successful candidate will join our multi-channel Consumer Engagement team, managing consumers across social media channels, driving, training and growing the social media practise
Qualifications and Experience :
- Have a bachelor's or associates degree in music, advertising, marketing, graphics, web development, communications, English, IT, music, theatre....
- Must have managed consumer interaction / engagement or customer support
- Good at research, possesses excellent writing skills and a flair for communication
- Must enjoy interacting with people, be confident, composed but energetic
- Has work experience in a similar field with an organisation of repute, with at least 5 years experience
- Demonstrate creativity and familiarity with the finer aspects of in social media
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to social media-centric marketing strategy
- Ability to work closely with the creative / content development team and bring in a consumer focus into the strategy
- Understands social media universe including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg,
- Reddit, Flickr, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc...We- re looking for a social media addict who maintains a personal mix of participatory expertise from among these channels.
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Interact with consumers to align to their needs, with our corporate objectives
- Be the eyes and ears of our brand as if your own reputation depended on it
- On the job participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
Work experience :
- Any consumer engagement agency or company, managing a dynamic vertical like hospitality, airlines, banking or telecom
- Must have led a team of at least 5 executives, training, leading and motivating them
- Worked in an environment that has managed customer queries, concerns, questions and provided solutions with an intent delight customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.