Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Skillventory - A Leading Talent Research Firm
Views:90 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Social Media Manager - Online Reputation Management (5-8 yrs)
Are you ready to take the next leap in your career?
If you are looking for an opportunity to create an impact using your knowledge & expertise with the objective of maximising company performance, then we may have just the right opening for you.
Role : Social Media Manager (Online Reputation Management)
Location : New Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
- As an Escalations and Social Media Associate, you will be at the front of customer engagement and manage Escalations/Grievances and ORM (Online Reputation Management).
- Excellent understanding of all Listening tools, social media & digital skills.
- Mentions to be tracked on Social Media, company website, forums, etc., based on defined keywords handles.
- Manage Queries, Escalations and Grievance handling; ensure a high-resolution percentage and closures within TAT.
- To act as a point of contact for Sr. Leadership and provide quick closures on sensitive cases.
Manage Social Media Exposure, handle complaints and reviews across multiple social media handles.
- Publish weekly and Monthly summary to all stakeholders with actionable. Keep records of all conversations in CRM in a comprehensible way
- Drive process Improvements, periodically publish product/process insights derived from team's inputs and liaise with internal teams and work on solutions.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices, tracking of customer interactions and different queries, details of complaints, comments, inquiries, requests via CRM.
- Good interpersonal, analyzing & problem solving skills by means of effective & efficient communication.
- Problem solving attitude towards customer queries by understanding first the customer's concerns; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem over mails/calls expediting correction or adjustment; following up with various departments to ensure quick resolution.
- Manage and Lead the Chat Process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.