Social Media Administrator (4-8 yrs)
Social Media Administrator Manager
Its is a leading global Custom Research & Analytical Firm
Job Code:- 0071
Social Media Administrator will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and getting visibility for our brand.
- He/She will work as part of the Virtual and dedicated Social Media team supporting the clients Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and the development of online relationships with customers to drive better consideration and therefore leads.
Community Administrator Manager
- Create and maintain a content editorial calendar in collaboration with the in-country and central content providers
- Publish content from the global team (and local teams) to the various content channels (blog, twitter, facebook, storage sites...)
- Responsible for general social admin tasks like ‘tagging’, SEO, bookmarking...
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Be strongly involved in the initial migration of the current blog environment towards the new social hub (in conjunction with the online team)
- Work in strong co-operation with the online team and regional digital marketing representatives throughout the day-to-day job
- Manage the social media angle of any Global campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces: flagging to the appropriate person where and when to engage in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
Community Analyst/Monitoring Manager
- Monitor various social media platforms and provide reporting under the guidance the Reporting Lead person
- Based on reporting outcome, be able to provide recommendations for improvement
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Familiar with main social channels: linkedin, youtube, slideshare, Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Chat room, …
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO and bookmarking
- Passionate about Social Media and have a clear view on social media in a b2b environment
- Friendly and conversational, able to work in a ‘virtual’ international team with high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Entrepreneurial, strategic thinker but a doer as well
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Products, wordpress and analytical tools
- Fast Learner with the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Assertive person who can take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, WordPress and analytical tool
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools is a great plus
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools is a great plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.