Talent Aquisition at Leading Recruitment Firm
Views:4123 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Social Listening Specialist - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing (3-7 yrs)
JD: Social Listening
- Listening/Monitoring and being active in understanding what Customers/Stake-Holders are saying about the respective brand in the online space.
- Using Analytics software, track the trends and use the data to shape content.
- On a daily basis review the social conversations and report the same to the client.
- Analyze the data collected and on a monthly basis, present a detailed report of the same.
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies
- Drive innovation by conducting competitive analysis, researching emerging social media trends and best practices.
- Moderating the comments posted on the blogs to ensure the quality.
- Acts as the SME for the process and aligns work instructions as per global procedures.
- Create awareness around the existing collaboration tools and capabilities within the communities.
- Evaluate the health of the business on a regular basis, and evolve the social learning and community plans, as needed.
COMPETENCIES - SPECIFIC TO JOB / Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- Investigative mindset
- Excellent analytics skills
- Ability to interpret of complex data sets, make recommendations for improvement and monitor the impact of changes
- Advanced data manipulation
- Ability to present data in a way that is simple to interpret for a non-technical audience
- Experience on Crimson Hexagon
- Knowledge of website monitoring and evaluation tools
- Significant experience of website analysis (how site functionality works, investigating areas of potential for the digital team to work on, recommendations to optimize website performance and conversion)
- Significant experience of online marketing analysis
- Knowledge of best practice user experience, internet principles, online marketing practices
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and tools desirable
- Knowledge of AB testing and conversion optimization
- An understanding of non-commercial digital monitoring performance measurement is highly desirable
- Google tag manager knowledge preferable
- Fully computer literate in MS Office applications including Excel
- Degree educated, preferably in an analytical or online subject
- Excellent project management / organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload efficiently