Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:1192 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Social Development & Institutional Strengthening Expert (5-10 yrs)
5-10 yrs experience in programme management, capacity building, participatory planning, social development and advocacy as well as competence in health allied and urban sector issues.
- Wide knowledge and experience in implementing governance reforms.
- Knowledge and experience of government systems and procedures Computer literacy (word processing, Excel, presentation).
- Ability to work in a high pressure, ethnically diverse, political setting.
- Project management and coordination between various stakeholders/ agencies for smooth implementation of assigned projects by Municipal Corporation.
- Support in Preparing comprehensive solid waste management and Sanitation plans for MC.
- Performance of Monitoring of Different project.
- Drafting by-laws, guidelines for MC
- Recommending and adopting of Solution for effective monitoring of ongoing as well as upcoming different city governance projects including social development projects.
AGE: Below 45 years
Must have : Master in Social Work (MSW) Qualification and Exp in working with Government sector.
Salary offered - upto 10 LPA