HR Manager at Snapwiz Edutec India Pvt Ltd
Views:541 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Snapwiz Edutec - Director - Human Resources (10-15 yrs)
About the job
The ideal candidate will be charged with the overall strategic responsibility for the HR service area and will be required to liaise effectively with the Leadership Team, heads of business units and to contribute to the specific corporate or operational strategies. Having an in-depth understanding of specific professional areas including current operational knowledge of employment law legislation is required. You will need to be someone who can operate effectively and efficiently in a continually developing workplace and be capable of motivating others to embrace challenges.
- Set strategic priorities over short, medium, long terms and contribute to the strategic planning and processes.
- Talent mapping, resource planning.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on the key risk areas linked to Human Resources issues.
- Ensure acquaintance with and operate within corporate compliance requirements in terms of finance and human resources.
- Collaborate with teams across all levels to ensure the strategic development in people programmes.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with compliance departments.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks.
- Proven experience as a HR Director.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
- Ten plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization. development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations is preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.