Snapmint - Senior Role - Business Analytics (4-7 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing no/low-cost installment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Mn actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200 Mn consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay. We are looking for suitable candidates to grow our data science function.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
- Business strategy and planning - creating long and short-term growth chart for all businesses for top and bottom line.
- Business planning of Cohorts , LTV projections , acquisitions
- Provide Category insights on searh trends, gaps, growth drivers
- Product analytics, driving new feature planning,
- AB testing, post launch performance tracking
- Daily performance monitoring
- Marketing analytics
- Manage junior MIS/Analytics resources
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a Top Institute including IITs, BITS, VIT, PEC, etc.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience aligning and driving cross-functional groups
- Strong MS excel skills, some experience of working on SQL, google analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.