Snapmint - Senior Manager - Credit Risk Analytics (2-5 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing no/low cost installment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200M consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay. We are looking for suitable candidates to grow our data science function.
- Monitor various credit and fraud management KPIs to ensure business success
- Conduct complex analysis including data collection, analysis, summarization and present results to management
- Monitor the performance of existing credit limit management strategies and develop new strategies by analyzing vast amounts of data.
- Manage underwriting and pricing strategies across products
- Manage operational and fraud risks while maximizing automation of underwriting processes
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to ensure credit strategies and marketing strategies are in sync
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Prior experience in managing credit and portfolio risk of unsecured retail products like credit cards or consumer durable loans is a must
- B.E/B Tech from top institute in India or abroad
- Python, SAS, SQL, Hive-Hadoop, Advance excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.